Show Tips
Sorted by relevance | Sort by date
Found 411 matching posts for radius in LibreCAD Showing posts 13 to 24.
Tools - Modify - Properties.
in LibreCAD-user by dellus — 3 replies in thread
Hello! Thank you for your reply. I have tried but no menu appears. Is there something I am missing?
in LibreCAD-user by KENT-SET — 3 replies in thread
I just found the solution! I was doing the wrong method: 1) Select the circle 2) Click on tools, modify, properties 3) Nothing coming... While the correct method was: 1) Dont select anything 2) Click on tools, modify, properties 3) Click on the circle 4) Modify the properties
in LibreCAD-user by KENT-SET — 3 replies in thread
At the top, above the drawing area, next to pen properties, there is a tab that changes according to the ongoing operation. Here you can set the radius. Always have a look at that tab when you are confused where to make a setting.
in LibreCAD-user by dellus — 2 replies in thread
OK. I just tried it and, like you stated but I didn't quite understand until I tried it, it only moves the dimension number out of the circle. I still have to add Leader Lines from the new dimension number to the circle or radius. So it is only about 20% of what I was hoping for.
in Suggestions & Feedback by briantangen — 5 replies in thread
Yes, that would be a cool improvement. The letter "R" should also appear in front of the dimension for a radius dimension. Furthermore, the dimension number should also generally follow the mouse before the last mouse click. This means I have to do a lot less rework and position dimension numbers differently. Keep up the good work!
in Suggestions & Feedback by cadtec — 5 replies in thread
... measurements I have are the radius, and I can figure out two points where it will intersect lines, although I don't think its orthagonal. My question is, am I missing functionality to snap a circle with two points and the radius? That should specify two possible circles, correct? If not, is there...
in LibreCAD-user by jmweaver41 — 3 replies in thread
Thanks. I've set there 30 and I have some circles done using this tool. But it was not so easy :). I felt into the situation: Specity second point and each time I click anywhere I read in Command line: radius=30 is too small for points selected distance between points=1e+10 is larger..... I...
in LibreCAD-user by Piotr — 2 replies in thread
When trying to "fillet" intersecting lines, the radius seems to be about 1/2". Is there a way to reduce the radius? I need to round over the edges of a 1x2 and need about 1/8" radius. Thanks, Arkieking
in LibreCAD-user by Arkieking — 2 replies in thread
Hi all, I'm using LC 2.1.1 on Windows 7. When I draw a line via "angle" I expect to be asked for the angle. It always draws a line 45 degrees. When I draw a circle via "center,radius" I expect to be asked for the radius. It always draws a circle with radius 1. The same goes for "2 points, radius". LC always tells me "radius=1 is too small for points selected". Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug? regards, Ruud
in LibreCAD-user by humulus — 2 replies in thread
...Select an existing dimension by clicking on it. It gets marked and there will be a small blue square at the dimension text. Grab it with the mouse and pull it to your desired position. If you also want the dimension line at a different position just use Horizontal, Vertical, Linear, Aligned......
in Suggestions & Feedback by dellus — 5 replies in thread
Easiest to me: Draw 2 helper circles the same radius as definitive, center at each intersection point Draw the definitive circle, center at one of the 2 intersections between the 2 helper circles Remove the helper circles
in LibreCAD-user by perepujal — 3 replies in thread
« Prev 12 - Next 12 »
Show Tips