Show Tips
Sort by relevance | Sorted by date
Found 411 matching posts for radius in LibreCAD Showing posts 13 to 24.
Iirc there was just a discussion about wording and modification of the Circle Center,Point tool. The old wording radius was meant to provide a point on the circumference, by click or command line, what is in fact the radius. But because of the wording users entered a single number, which is not...
in Troubleshooting by LordOfBikes — 6 replies in thread
I have no idea. Maybe center, point was considered more versatile. I have checked an old 2.03 portable version, and indeed ci there means center, radius.
in Troubleshooting by dellus — 6 replies in thread
Thank you for the reply. Not to belabor the issue, but why was the "center, radius" capability from the command line removed do you suppose? I would think that "center, radius" would be the primary or fundamental format for circles with some of the other ones added if needed. It appears that it was available in older versions.
in Troubleshooting by SmallCar — 6 replies in thread
There is no command line equivalent for Circle - Center, Radius. As a workaround use normal Circle (Center, Point) and specify the radius with for example @10,0.
in Troubleshooting by dellus — 6 replies in thread
I'm using version Version: 2.2.0.2 and trying to draw circles from the command line using a center location and a radius. The command line does not understand this and when I type in the center location, it never asks for a radius. I can insert a radius into the tool up in the menu bar but to do...
in Troubleshooting by SmallCar — 6 replies in thread
A fillet is not just the ARC, the two entities connected tangential to the ARC are trimmed too. Thus changing the radius of the ARC also modifies the LINES/ARCS connected to the arc and the conditions may become invalid for the changed radius. So simply delete the ARC and apply the fillet again with the new radius.
in LibreCAD-user by LordOfBikes — 3 replies in thread
After I create a fillet, which works fine, I can't find a way to change the radius on the fillet after it has been created. How do I modify the fillet radius AFTER I have created a fillet? Thanks --Corey
in LibreCAD-user by cbrown28646 — 3 replies in thread
Have you tried spline points? Thank you for all the replies, the circle method worked with some goading. I placed 12.5 radius circles along the spline with intersections being the snap option, interestingly the snap worked along the spline where the previous circle intersected with it except...
in LibreCAD-user by dxli — 11 replies in thread
Thank you for all the replies, the circle method worked with some goading. I placed 12.5 radius circles along the spline with intersections being the snap option, interestingly the snap worked along the spline where the previous circle intersected with it except for one point, which I can't work...
in LibreCAD-user by Charles P — 11 replies in thread
As a less perfect but acceptable option, how would I place a point on the curve that is in a straight line distance from the origin point? Create a 25mm straight line and move it from point to point? Beter a circle/radius with the desired distance then trace a line from center to crosing with spline, or more precise with more work, 10 circles with radius 1/10 the desired distance or 25 circles with 1/25 radius or...
in LibreCAD-user by perepujal — 11 replies in thread
Hello, The process is different from AutoCAD. Length, radius, angle, etc are usually entered via Tool Option. You should check the manual and/or video tutoriel to ease the learning curve. https://librecad.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ref/tools.html https://librecad.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ref/toolbars.html#tool-options-1
in LibreCAD-user by fa201 — 4 replies in thread
... with the mouse. I happened to look at the point coordinates at the lower left of the window, and found that the radius of the circle was approximately TEN BILLION inches. So, I tried zooming in again without giving up quite so quickly. It took 18 turns of the scroll wheel to finally zoom in...
in Troubleshooting by ciclista41 — 8 replies in thread
« Prev 12 - Next 12 »
Show Tips