1) actually exist a BIM and Machine Learning competition, LibreCAD will join the battle?
3) LibreCAD 3 is planning a competition with AutoCAD?
LibreCAD does not try to battle or be a competition. A competition with AutoDesk is also pointless.
LibreCAD should do what it is good at and that is being a opensource 2D technical drawing tool.
2) do you guys plan to add a Python API? with this API PyFlow might be your main Data Flow Programming software
The plan was always available, just not the resources. For LibreCAD 3 the reason I used Lua was only because I knew lua better than Python and I needed something I could quickly play with instead of yet another learning curve.
Everybody is free to implement PythonFlow and add the python interface.
4) LibreCAD 3 will have more options to Lua? I wish a AutoLisp support.
4) Same as with 2. if there is an open source version of AutoLisp that runs on all platforms you, me everybody could implement it!
5) OpenDCL is searching for help to add support to other platforms like LibreCAD, but they need your help, please consider OpenDCL as an option to work together.
I quickly looked at OpenDCL and that seems windows only and that rules out Linux and OSX users, I am not sure how that is helpfull for the community. Quickly checking the forum, they also don't have any means of ports to Linux or OSX. I guess all it needs is manpower, and lots of it?