Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Auto created blocks in block list

Rainer
I found the following behavior repeatedly when editing, copying or pasting existing blocks:
The block list is filled with auto-generated new locks named like blockx-0, blockx-1 etc.. I cannot see any reason for this and imho it is quite useless. Deleting these, sometimes numerous block is time consuming and does not always work, since block deletion sometimes fails.
Any Idea?
Rainerscreenshot 
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Auto created blocks in block list

dellus
As far as I remember this issue has been fixed. Try the recent 2.2.0 final version and see if it behaves differently.
Reply | Threaded
|

Rainer
Thank you for the quick answer.
So it wasn't my fault. I have installed 2.13 from the repository (MXLinux) see if I can get a more recent version...
Thx
Rainer
Reply | Threaded
|

Rainer
Hi,
now I have downloaded the 2.20 appimage from github. But the issue remains, only deleting blocks is easier now with bulk operations enabled in this release.

CU
Rainer
Reply | Threaded
|

dellus
I have searched and found this thread:https://forum.librecad.org/Librecad-keeps-adding-blocks-to-block-list-tp5715315p5720470.html
It seems the issue indeed has not been fixed, wrong remembrance. You can avoid it by using Move/Copy instead of Copy and Paste.