classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Czech font

Petr Kunes
Hello,
When I decided to download LibreCad, I found out that except one difficult font, other fonts can't write all czech letters correctly.
That's why I made in font Unicode other czech letters which czech users might need.
I upload this file here unicode.lff
It would be great if you could put it into installation, so you dont have to rewrite it everytime.

And I would like to ask if it's possible to delete letters which i dont need to speed up letter rendering in CAD.
Sorry if my English is bad.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Czech font

dxli
Thanks a lot! It's very important to expand locale support by unicode.lff.

I will add your version to the master branch, and it will be in our next release (i.e. 2.0.7).

Another topic, we should implement native ttf(system font) support, in case when the stick font is not required.
Reply | Threaded
|

dxli
In reply to this post by Petr Kunes
Hi Petr,

I added your fonts to unicode.lff in master branch, please kindly review your additions:

https://github.com/LibreCAD/LibreCAD/commit/799540982d1a77cfb2bf8b412b1d6291b5af816a

Petr Kunes wrote
Hello,
When I decided to download LibreCad, I found out that except one difficult font, other fonts can't write all czech letters correctly.
That's why I made in font Unicode other czech letters which czech users might need.
I upload this file here unicode.lff
It would be great if you could put it into installation, so you dont have to rewrite it everytime.

And I would like to ask if it's possible to delete letters which i dont need to speed up letter rendering in CAD.
Sorry if my English is bad.
Reply | Threaded
|

Petr Kunes
This post was updated on .
Hello,
I noticed some mistakes and one missing letter, so there is changed file.unicode.lff

Edit:
Also when i  was working with LibreCAD i noticed that there are some functions missing.
For example function for moving action pan with arrows.
Another function: Continuous dimension, which is really useful to speed up work with CAD.
And if I want to be pruductive I need to use keybord. There is small amount of hotkeys(for example za, pa, dh,...), but you can use another way usnig alt + "x" key(to roll menu out) and then click the letter which is implemented, but Dimensions and Draw use the same letter 'd'. it would be great if Dimensions could be opened by letter 'i' for example. Same for the commands at "rolled" menu. (for example alt+m+a works fine and alt + m + p must be sellected manually)
Reply | Threaded
|

dxli
Hi Petr,

Please kindly review this fix:

https://github.com/LibreCAD/LibreCAD/commit/ce807c5229b2869220a8d16589cfae2aa409d74b

Petr Kunes wrote
Hello,
I noticed some mistakes and one missing letter, so there is changed file.unicode.lff
Reply | Threaded
|

Petr Kunes
Now it's fine :)