Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Disappearing Text

barfalloverme
Often when I move/copy text, I can drag it to a point but then it disappears - I still have a hold of it but I can't see it so I guess where it should be and place it. More of a nuisance than a real problem. Anybody else recognize this? I'm using version 2.2.0.1 on an HP with windows ten. Thanks.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Disappearing Text

dxli
Did you try the latest builds?

https://github.com/LibreCAD/LibreCAD/releases

barfalloverme wrote
Often when I move/copy text, I can drag it to a point but then it disappears - I still have a hold of it but I can't see it so I guess where it should be and place it. More of a nuisance than a real problem. Anybody else recognize this? I'm using version 2.2.0.1 on an HP with windows ten. Thanks.
Reply | Threaded
|

barfalloverme
In reply to this post by barfalloverme
Thank you dxli, I upgraded to 2.2.0.2 successfully but when I tried to upgrade to 2.2.0.2-5 my pc accepted the installer but says the -5 is an incompatible program. Now when I try to open librecad it briefly makes an appearance on my screen but quickly disappears.
Reply | Threaded
|

dxli
Looks like we have some issues with our continuous integration builds.

I will try to fix this one asap.
barfalloverme wrote
Thank you dxli, I upgraded to 2.2.0.2 successfully but when I tried to upgrade to 2.2.0.2-5 my pc accepted the installer but says the -5 is an incompatible program. Now when I try to open librecad it briefly makes an appearance on my screen but quickly disappears.
Reply | Threaded
|

barfalloverme
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling librecad 2.2.0.2 and librecad 2.2.0.1 - each one seems to install succcessfully but when opened it briefly shows then disappears. I miss just having the text disappear.
Reply | Threaded
|

dxli
Could you try the latest continuous build

https://github.com/LibreCAD/LibreCAD/releases

barfalloverme wrote
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling librecad 2.2.0.2 and librecad 2.2.0.1 - each one seems to install succcessfully but when opened it briefly shows then disappears. I miss just having the text disappear.
Reply | Threaded
|

barfalloverme
I tried it and I like it a lot! Thanks for your prompt attention dxli.