Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Initial window is too large

65 wonton
I have installed 2.0.0alpha4 on a f-17 laptop.  When LC opens, the initial (well all) windows is too large to fit my screen.  If the "x" to close is visible on the right, the File on the menu is cut between the l and e and everything to the left is off the screen.  I have tried to re-size from the corners, the sided and re-sized the internal windows first thinking they were restricting the overall window size.

Anyone have suggestions on how to re-size the window to fit?

In addition, I cannot expand the window to take up the whole screen.  It doesn't grab like other programs do.  There are no boxes in the upper right corner to max/min the window.  I wonder if this is a Gnome 3x issue.  

Anyway, thanks for any suggestions.

Dave.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Initial window is too large

dxli
The top toolbar issue. Can you drag tool bars into multiple lines?

65 wonton wrote
I have installed 2.0.0alpha4 on a f-17 laptop.  When LC opens, the initial (well all) windows is too large to fit my screen.  If the "x" to close is visible on the right, the File on the menu is cut between the l and e and everything to the left is off the screen.  I have tried to re-size from the corners, the sided and re-sized the internal windows first thinking they were restricting the overall window size.

Anyone have suggestions on how to re-size the window to fit?

In addition, I cannot expand the window to take up the whole screen.  It doesn't grab like other programs do.  There are no boxes in the upper right corner to max/min the window.  I wonder if this is a Gnome 3x issue.  

Anyway, thanks for any suggestions.

Dave.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Initial window is too large

Dave
That was the exact problem.  I had tried moving the side tool bars but not the top one.  Works great now.  Thank you.

Dave, 65 Wonton.