Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

LibreCAD 2.2.0 rc 2.1 will not install on my Windows 10

Gregory Forster
I am currently using LibreCAD 2.1.3. However because of so many issues, I assumed they were rectified in 2.2.0 rc 2.1. However, every time I try to install 2.2.0, Windows Defender steps in to block the installation. I have an HP laptop - 16G, core I7, SSD with Windows 10
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: LibreCAD 2.2.0 rc 2.1 will not install on my Windows 10

dellus
I can't help with this, but for somebody competent looking into it, it would be helpful to know what Defender does say exactly.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re[2]: LibreCAD 2.2.0 rc 2.1 will not install on my Windows 10

Gregory Forster
This warning also appears on my Shuttle desktop with Windows 10 64bit Professional.
Gregory Forster

On 2/9/2021 at 12:04 PM, dellus [via LibreCAD] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I can't help with this, but for somebody competent it would be helpful to know what Defender does say exactly.

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
https://forum.librecad.org/LibreCAD-2-2-0-rc-2-1-will-not-install-on-my-Windows-10-tp5720173p5720177.html
To unsubscribe from LibreCAD 2.2.0 rc 2.1 will not install on my Windows 10, click here.
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Re[2]: LibreCAD 2.2.0 rc 2.1 will not install on my Windows 10

dellus
Ah, it seems LibreCAD just doesn't have a certificate from Microsoft or something like that (unrecognized app). If you click on More info what happens then? Are you asked if you want to run it anyway?

I think it's false alarm.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re[4]: LibreCAD 2.2.0 rc 2.1 will not install on my Windows 10

Gregory Forster
My first reaction was that it probably was a false alarm.  But then  I thought, that was the very first time EVER I saw that message when installing any program, even LibreCAD 2.1.3. 
Gregory Forster

On 2/9/2021 at 4:36 PM, dellus [via LibreCAD] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ah, it seems LibreCAD just doesn't have a certificate from Microsoft or something like that (unrecognized app). If you click on More info what happens then? Are you asked if you want to run it anyway?

I think it's false alarm.

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
https://forum.librecad.org/LibreCAD-2-2-0-rc-2-1-will-not-install-on-my-Windows-10-tp5720173p5720180.html
To unsubscribe from LibreCAD 2.2.0 rc 2.1 will not install on my Windows 10, click here.
NAML