Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Mouse Over Issues

Samot
Just installed LibreCAD.  When I ran it for the first time, I started having problems when pointing my mouse cursor over everything, including selecting default units of measure and language.  Selection options zoom past at super fast rates.  It acts like I'm scrolling my mouse wheel when I'm not.  When the mouse pointer is over the actual drawing field, it keeps zooming in constantly.  Going to program preference, it won't let me change from one tab to another.  I've closed and restarted several times, but this changes nothing.
 Anyone know what the heck is going on and how to fix it?

FYI, mouse works perfectly in all other programs, including Blender, Photoshop, and other graphics based applications.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Mouse Over Issues

dxli
Could you try another version and let us know the result?
Reply | Threaded
|

Samot
Well, I'm not sure what happened, but the mouse issues exploded into other programs, Windows 10 as well.  
Thought it might have been a virus.  When I first tried to virus scan, the mouse issue stopped me from accessing it, and shortcut keys wouldn't access it either.  Rebooted into Windows Safe mode, but Windows Defender wouldn't work there for some reason.  Turned the system off, unplugged my HDD, then tried booting again.  This time the mouse worked and I was able to virus scan.  No viruses found.  Plugged the HDD back in, virus scanned that, and still, no viruses found.  The mouse issue appears to be gone, but I haven't tried LibreCAD again.  I'll have to put that off for now since I have other pressing issues to deal with.  Once I launch LibreCAD again, I'll post here to let you know if the issue returns or not.
Reply | Threaded
|

Samot
OK, just relaunched LibreCAD.  Mouse movements are working as it should.  Very confused as to why the issue appeared to begin with.  It only started after I downloaded, virus scanned, then ran the LibreCAD install program.  It spread to other programs, then disappeared after running Windows 10 in Safe Mode.  Complete virus scan revealed no infections.  

Hopefully, this is the last time this weird issue shows up.