classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Kaj
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Mouse clicks always create a selection box

Kaj
When clicking in the drawing space, it is always trying to create a selection box.
There is no way to select an object without using a box.

Whenever I click once the command window is always displaying "choose second edge"
Its like sticky clicks or something is on.

When attempting to select an object with a tool like modify - move (crosshair icon) i cannot select anything at all.

I tried closing and reopening the program and a reboot but nothing seems to change this behavior.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Mouse clicks always create a selection box

aman
That's like it works if you clik on empty space.

If you create some entity, a line for example, you can select if using selection box, or simply clicking the entity.
Kaj
Reply | Threaded
|

Kaj
This post was updated on .
*Update* I did some playing around and I find that if I convert the entity to a block I can then select it with the modify tool, Regular entities though are still not clickable. I think this proves there is something odd going on.

Also attempted to uninstall and reinstall, even upgraded from version 2.1.3 to 2.2.0, still will not work.

Clicking on an entity doesn't work. I can only select things with the selection box.
And when attempting to use the modify tool you get the grey cross hair but nothing is clickable.

I cant take a screenshot of the cross hair to demonstrate.

aman wrote
That's like it works if you clik on empty space.

If you create some entity, a line for example, you can select if using selection box, or simply clicking the entity.
Kaj
Reply | Threaded
|

Kaj
In reply to this post by Kaj
**Solved** I have no idea what setting it was but I went into the App preferences -> defaults tab and clicked ALL to clear all settings, that solved the issue.