Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
24 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Test new macOS package

Goose
New Mac OS package user. I am running Monterey OS. Librecad 2.2.0 rc3 downloads fine. Currently it crashes when using the zoom function in conjunction with another function - say move/copy. It causes the whole system to freeze.  Force quit and restart is the only way to get around this. Will push on. Have not had it long enough to use all functions.
Reply | Threaded
|

LordOfBikes
Administrator
Many thanks for testing and reporting.

But sad to hear about the zoom issue. I tried hard, but I can't reproduce it on Linux.
Is this with a specific file only or other drawings too?
Can you describe the steps more detailed?
investing less than half an hour into Search function can save hours or days of waiting for a solution
Reply | Threaded
|

abubk
In reply to this post by Goose
Hey are you using the m1 Macs. I want to know which package to download LibreCAD-2.2.0-rc3-BigSur.dmg or LibreCAD-2.2.0-rc3.dmg. What's the difference? any idea?
Reply | Threaded
|

LordOfBikes
Administrator
Hi abubk,

it turned out, that issues happened with LibreCAD-2.2.0-rc3.dmg on Big Sur. Presumably it is not related with M1 CPU.
Anyhow, I assume that your M1 Mac has Big Sur and thus you need LibreCAD-2.2.0-rc3-BigSur.dmg.

With automatic builds coming soon this should be solved and we can return back to one package for all MacOS in future.
investing less than half an hour into Search function can save hours or days of waiting for a solution