Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Toolbars disapeared

newlibre
I cannot enable File, Edit and View tool bars on LibreCad v.2.0. I was playing with multiple displays. Some of tool bars were on secondary monitor. Everything was fine untill i have disconnected secondary monitor. Nothing happens when i go to: Menu>View>Toolbar.
My OS is Ubuntu 12.04
Is there any solution for that?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Toolbars disapeared

dxli
can you drag toolbars back before disconnecting the second display?

if it seems to be a bug to you, please file a bug report with detailed steps to reproduce.

newlibre wrote
I cannot enable File, Edit and View tool bars on LibreCad v.2.0. I was playing with multiple displays. Some of tool bars were on secondary monitor. Everything was fine untill i have disconnected secondary monitor. Nothing happens when i go to: Menu>View>Toolbar.
My OS is Ubuntu 12.04
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Toolbars disapeared

newlibre
Yes , toolbars appeared on secondary display. I've dragged them back into the main window.
Thank you for quick answer.

2014-01-29 dxli [via LibreCAD] <[hidden email]>:
can you drag toolbars back before disconnecting the second display?

if it seems to be a bug to you, please file a bug report with detailed steps to reproduce.

newlibre wrote
My OS is Ubuntu 12.04

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.librecad.org/Toolbars-disapeared-tp5709459p5709460.html
To unsubscribe from Toolbars disapeared, click here.
NAML

--
Ivica Rožić
091/542-2826