Why inserting the Pi and others Math symbols using Fonts like greeks,symbol,etc are shown as a Rhombus - LibreCad 2.1.3 & 2.2.0.2 for Windows 10

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Why inserting the Pi and others Math symbols using Fonts like greeks,symbol,etc are shown as a Rhombus - LibreCad 2.1.3 & 2.2.0.2 for Windows 10

Edgar Borregales
This post was updated on .
Why inserting the Pi symbol is shown as a Rhombus
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Why inserting the Pi and others Math symbols using Fonts like greeks,symbol,etc are shown as a Rhombus - LibreCad 2.1.3 & 2.2.0.2 for Windows 10

dellus
This happens when the used font doesn't support that specific character.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Why inserting the Pi and others Math symbols using Fonts like greeks,symbol,etc are shown as a Rhombus - LibreCad 2.1.3 & 2.2.0.2 for Windows 10

Edgar Borregales
This post was updated on .
Thanks for help. Following your instructions I found: Font Type= symbol Text = "P" I got the Pi symbol (squared representation of Pi) I also found the classical representation of Pi (the curved form of Pi) using Font = "greekc " and Text ="p" for classical double traced Pi , or using Font = "greeks " and Text ="p" for classical single traced Pi
Reply | Threaded
|

dxli
Did you try the lower case "p" and Greek fonts?

Edgar Borregales wrote
Thanks for help.

Following your instructions I found:

Font Type= symbol

Text = "P"

I got the Pi symbol (squared representation of Pi)
I would prefer the classical representation of Pi
(the curved form of Pi).