Show Tips
Sort by relevance | Sorted by date
Found 41 matching posts for faint in LibreCAD Showing posts 13 to 24.
If you just print out of the print or export to pdf command the contents of the drawing might have not been properly placed on the sheet, but out of the area. Always print or export out of the Print Preview mode. Is it properly shown in Print Preview? Other possible reason: Linewidth 0 (default) prints out on some printers or is shown in some pdf-viewers as indeed 0, invisible or only very faintly visible.
in LibreCAD-user by dellus — 3 replies in thread
I agree this is a good suggestion. Currently default line width is 0.00 mm. This often leads to dispaired newbies wondering why there is no or very faint print out. I have opened an issue at github and suggested to change it to 0.25 mm and also mentioned that in more advanced CAD apps it is...
in Suggestions & Feedback by dellus — 2 replies in thread
..., some drop them completely or show as a very, very faint line only. Set linewidth in the Layer List via the Modify Layer Attributes button to 0.25mm or similar. Does this help?
in Troubleshooting by dellus — 1 replies in thread
...This is because the line width of dimension extension lines, dimension lines and arrows or ticks can be set in Options - Current Drawing Preferences - Dimensions in a different value than the general line property of the whole dimension, which is handled as a block. So the general line width......
in Troubleshooting by dellus — 4 replies in thread
Thanks. It was the problem. The confusing thing was that the lines were fine. Only the text was faint
in Troubleshooting by Myshko — 4 replies in thread
As text size comes out right and the other dimension elements appear not too faint I suspect it has to do with line width. It is typical for line width 0 to disappear completely in a pdf, also depending on the pdf-viewer. Check the overall line width of the dimension and change to maybe 0.25 mm if it is 0.
in Troubleshooting by dellus — 4 replies in thread
Hello! Your question is a FAQ https://dokuwiki.librecad.org/doku.php/usage:faq#why_do_i_not_
in Troubleshooting by aman — 4 replies in thread
Hi All, Everything looks good in the drawing and in the print preview. However when printed the dimensions text is very faint. Right size but very faint. I can adjust the text size, but it still prints very faint. Draft is off. Text is printed, but very faint. When trying to print into PDF - no text at all. Thanks
in Troubleshooting by Myshko — 4 replies in thread
I think inches fit better.Then the letter paper size fits the paper frame in Layer Paper_Space with scale set at 1.1 in Print Preview. Also with mm you get very faint lines in Print Preview, with inches it looks right. There is no real paper space in LibreCAD as in AutoCAD. Layer 0 is empty in this drawing. You can't clip a bitmap within LibreCAD.
in LibreCAD-user by dellus — 5 replies in thread
Thanks for your reply I am currently using a line width of 0.25mm so that should not be the issue. When printing I only get very faint reproduction including text which is currently set at 2.5. When printing from print preview I can see immediately that the drawing is going to print too big as...
in Troubleshooting by Eddie — 5 replies in thread
What means you can hardly see the print? Lines too faint and thin? Check the line widths used. Maybe 0.00 mm or Default (the same)? Use a proper line width like 0.25 mm. If you have used ByLayer then set in the layer properties. How line width 0.00 is displayed in a pdf is determined in the pdf viewer and can be handled differently. Wrong scale when printing to pdf: print from Print Preview in any case.
in Troubleshooting by dellus — 5 replies in thread
I faintly remember there already a similar issue with angle dimensions has been mentioned here. So I searched for it, and it has been you! https://forum.librecad.org/Can-no-longer-select-most-objects-with-mouse-pointer-tp5717668p5717672.html So still the same problem! Sorry, I don't know a solution.
in Troubleshooting by dellus — 22 replies in thread
« Prev 12 - Next 12 »
Show Tips