Show Tips
Sort by relevance | Sorted by date
Found 129 matching posts for message:print message:scale message:"1:1" in LibreCAD Showing posts 25 to 36.
As a model railroader I want to print 1:1 structure drawings into the H0 scale 1:87. When I use the print preview I see numerous pre-defined scales like 1:75 or 1:100 etc. These all work fine with the fixed-scale option. But setting the scale to 1:87 (or any other not predefined scale) with the...
in Troubleshooting by jfh — 3 replies in thread
.... I removed the recognized printer from the computers device list and then downloaded and installed the driver. Now my drawings are printing at the proper 1:1 scale! Thanks so much for the advice!
in Tips ' n ' Tricks by Weldo — 7 replies in thread
... the perimeter. When I go to print preview I set the scale to 1:1 but the square prints out at about 7.0625". When I click "Fit to Page" the scale becomes 1:1.03665 and the square prints out at 7.3125" I don't understand what's going on here. When I set the print preview scale to 1:1, should...
in Tips ' n ' Tricks by Weldo — 7 replies in thread
...) the user goes to Print Preview, sets the scale to 1:1 and proceeds to see a page showing the rectangle he wanted. When I go to Print Preview, and set the scale to 1:1, my cursor turns into a hand; the screen goes grey (I have the program set to light background) and no matter how much I drag...
in LibreCAD-user by JR — 1 replies in thread
Line weight is shown right in drawing mode at scale 1:1. At a drawing intended for 1:100 they seem very thin, but they are in fact the same, for example 0.5 mm in real life on a 10 m long wall. Print Preview shows them as 0.5 mm on an A4 sheet at 1:100. Linetype is always rendered with the same...
in LibreCAD-user by dellus — 3 replies in thread
Thanks for the quick reply.  I discovered that the problem came from the print settings of the PDF viewer: by setting it correctly, the drawing is printed keeping the correct scale (with drawing units in cm, A4 format, setting 1: 1).  Thanks.  I still have a problem with multiple selection...
in Tips ' n ' Tricks by rumpenstunchen — 5 replies in thread
good afternoon. i tried to generate a pdf file from a dxf file. I put the value 1: 1 as the scale factor in the print preview. but when i print the pdf file the size of the objects are different from those in the dxf file. where am i wrong? thanks. fulvio
in Tips ' n ' Tricks by rumpenstunchen — 5 replies in thread
If no dimensions have been added in the drawing you have to make them yourself with the dimension tools at the desired positions. There is no way to automatically show all object dimensions. When you do that, the dimension text will appear very small. That's because the units are set to mm and dimensions text size is set as 2.5 mm. If the intended print (or cut out?) scale is 1:1, this is OK.
in Tips ' n ' Tricks by dellus — 1 replies in thread
What is the purpose of this? Maybe there is a misunderstanding. Normal cad procedure is to draw everything in 1:1 true live size, and then set a scaling factor when printing. In LibreCAD you can manipulate the reading of a dimension for the whole drawing with Options - Current Drawing Preferences...
in Tips ' n ' Tricks by dellus — 2 replies in thread
... completely in the recent 2.2.0 rc version. You can try this file made with it, for scale 1:1:inches_34_22.dxf<https://forum.librecad.org/file/n5718853/inches_34_22.dxf> Don't try to edit the paper size settings as it seems it gets ruined then. If you want a different printing scale, scale up the...
in LibreCAD-user by Irucka — 2 replies in thread
There is indeed a bug with setting custom paper sizes in inches. It is improved but not yet ironed out completely in the recent 2.2.0 rc version. You can try this file made with it, for scale 1:1: inches_34_22.dxf Don't try to edit the paper size settings as it seems it gets ruined then. If you want a different printing scale, scale up the frame accordingly (x600?) or delete it. You could also just use ARCH D instead, 24x36, a bit larger.
in LibreCAD-user by dellus — 2 replies in thread
I have read the LibreCAD manual from front to end and teaching readers the details of printing is not there. Why? I've read many of the LibreCad printing threads and I'm coming up with absolutely nothing. Nothing! I mean nothing!!! I've drawn a business card that is to scale 1:1. As you may know...
in LibreCAD-user by Williamkell333 — 3 replies in thread
« Prev 12 - Next 12 »
Show Tips