Show Tips
Sorted by relevance | Sort by date
Found 308 matching posts for offset in LibreCAD Showing posts 25 to 36.
Hi, in plus of what Armin said, maybe that the entity is not correctly selected: If there was not any selected entity and you clicked offset you are prompted to select one, you must click on the one(s) you want then click enter, otherwise the distance dialog doesn't appears. If instead you had already one or more entities selected when you clicked offset, then the dialog should appear instantly Not 100% intuitive but it works HTH Pere
in LibreCAD-user by perepujal — 5 replies in thread
Tried replying to this thread. Haven't seen an answer, not even in my email. I post the message, several times, ...nothing. If anyone's interested, the manual says 'Go to Widgets, activate Tool options, check offset." Here, according to the manual, I will get "a distance box" that appears in the...
in LibreCAD-user by Bryon — 12 replies in thread
Using the tool bar icon, you have to select the entities to offset first (then ENTER), then the distance box appear in the tool option bar to modify the distance. Or select the entities first and then the click the tool bar icon, then the distance box appear immediately. Look for the hint at...
in Troubleshooting by LordOfBikes — 5 replies in thread
The distance box will appear only when the offset tool is used. The contents of the Tool Options bar vary according to the command in use. Also, as perepujal explained in his last posting, if you select trigger the command first and then select the entities, you have close the selection with Enter. Then only the distance box will appear.
in LibreCAD-user by dellus — 12 replies in thread
Thanks. Tried the command first and the entity first as suggested as well as several different distances. Regardless, the program offsets at 3' every time. I actually own AutoCad and was getting tired of paying a "re-up" fee given what i had to pay for it originally. Apparently, there's a reason for that. Thanks again.
Why do you post this in the developers section? The default offset distance is the one used last time. A new distance is set in the Tool Options bar above the drawing area. True, this is missing to be explained in the manual.
in LibreCAD-user by dellus — 12 replies in thread
HI there I am getting two lines when I use the offset or/and parallel Version: 2.2.0-rc3-24-g4602ec6a Compiler: GNU GCC 7.3.0 Compiled on: Mar 5 2022 Qt Version: 5.12.4 Boost Version: 1.65.1 on an old laptop using windows 8 anybody have this issue thanks
in LibreCAD-user by bushbabies — 4 replies in thread
I made some test with current master brach (same code as alpha4), and this is the result: As you can see it's not perfect, but there are improvements over the images you have attached I added a patch in master branch code, and the result is: All are polylines. Red are original drawn from left to right Yellow are original drawn from right to left. And white resulting polylines from offset
in LibreCAD-user by Rallaz — 9 replies in thread
Buenos días. Ante todo, agradezco a desarrolladores, administradores y a todo aquel que pone a nuestra disposición tan magnífica herramienta GRATIS !!! Mi consulta es también a cerca del comando OFFSET. Al pulsar en el comando y seleccionar la entidad, no me aparece el cuadro para indicar la distancia de desplazamiento como lo indicas en tu post de arriba. Que estoy haciendo mal? Podría ayudarme? Muchas gracias.
in LibreCAD-user by NicRod — 5 replies in thread
When I click on the offset tool the distance box does not come up, and I can't select to create offset.
in New user - Introduce yourself by Bob P — 4 replies in thread
Good Morning. First of all, I thank developers, administrators and everyone who makes such a magnificent tool available to us for FREE !!! My query is also about the OFFSET command. When I click on the command and select the entity, the box does not appear to indicate the displacement distance...
in LibreCAD-user by LordOfBikes — 5 replies in thread
... way it's the machine. What I would like your thoughts on are; How do I re set the offset distance? Tried to get there from the Modify menu and the Widgets-Toolbar-Tool options. No luck. Thanks in advance for any ideas.
« Prev 12 - Next 12 »
Show Tips