Show Tips
Sort by relevance | Sorted by date
Found 307 matching posts for offset in LibreCAD Showing posts 1 to 12.
How much is the offset? Are you on Windows? I experience this too with an offset about 3.5 mm. It seems to have to do with the not printable area of the printer. It does not happen in Linux. It cannot be cured with proper paper margins and sizes or orientation. My personal solution is to shift the Paper sheet in Print Preview accordingly in the opposite direction.
in LibreCAD-user by dellus — 3 replies in thread
... printer the widest not printable border area is 5mm. Probably it's about the same with other printers. In Windows printing I always get a about 3.5mm vertical and horizontal printing offset. Yes, a wider print margin would buffer this better. I personally counter this phenomenon by countermoving the...
in Troubleshooting by dxli — 20 replies in thread
10mm?! For me on a small A4 or Letter sized paper sheet this is too much wasted precious space. On my printer the widest not printable border area is 5mm. Probably it's about the same with other printers. In Windows printing I always get a about 3.5mm vertical and horizontal printing offset. Yes...
in Troubleshooting by dellus — 20 replies in thread
Thank you.
in New user - Introduce yourself by Bob P — 4 replies in thread
You have to select the item first to which you want to use offset.
in New user - Introduce yourself by aman — 4 replies in thread
yes, but it does not show up
It is in the top bar.
in New user - Introduce yourself by aman — 4 replies in thread
When I click on the offset tool the distance box does not come up, and I can't select to create offset.
... line, spline (as a boundary) or circle (arc). - Offset tool - make it accept distance from command line no matter if the offset tool was activated with keyword 'o' or by quickmenu or toolbar symbol Quickly some points I do have observed and not yet given up the hope for future improvement -Piece
in Suggestions & Feedback by PaperPencil — 0 replies in thread
Unfortunately modern software often ignores things like tab order so it doesn't work well for keyboard users. Your comments about efficiency improvements are welcome.
in Suggestions & Feedback by flywire — 5 replies in thread
...I'm not a developer either so I have no clue how much work is to implement these kind of changes. I was the fastest working civil ingenieur designer in the '90s in the companies I worked for, using AutoCAD software. So I have only clue about how important it is to garantie the flawless workflow for......
in Suggestions & Feedback by karmantyu — 5 replies in thread
...I see I have misunderstood your complaint. With numeric input field you mean those in the Tool Options bar, appearing above the drawing area depending on the use of certain tools. Well, it gets complicated then. The Tool Options bar may contain more than one numeric value input field, for instance......
in Suggestions & Feedback by dellus — 5 replies in thread
Next 12 »
Show Tips