Show Tips
Sorted by relevance | Sort by date
Found 50 matching posts for pdf blank in LibreCAD Showing posts 1 to 12.
Hi guys, I'm afraid I'm having a blank export to pdf problem. I've searched the forum and notice this is a relatively common issue, but can't find anything that helps. I've set a paper size in preferences, my layers are set to print, and I've selected the correct area in print preview. Changing...
in LibreCAD-user by gnathan87 — 5 replies in thread
When I make a drawing with linewidth=0.00 mm and export to pdf with V 2.1.3 on Linux, I do get visible lines. But there can be a difference how the pdf - viewer handles thin lines. On three viewers these 0.00 mm lines were shown without problems. But Adobe Reader had a check-box in settings for...
in LibreCAD-user by dellus — 5 replies in thread
Linewidth = 0 ? Does it print on paper? Try with different pdf viewer. Stay in Print Preview mode when printing / exporting. Why not provide a sample file, costs nothing, just to exclude it's something with the settings.
in LibreCAD-user by dellus — 5 replies in thread
...Thank you, linewidth=0 fixed it! I do feel a bit silly to have missed this, but I'm guessing I unthinkingly skipped over it given that everything was displaying fine in print preview and the normal editor. This might be obvious once you know your way around the program, but it does seem slightly......
Or perhaps familiarize your self to CAD principles before using Line widths are so fundamental in any CAD design.
in LibreCAD-user by aman — 5 replies in thread
...Aman, I hate to say it, but this really is a terrible response. Can I recommend that your first instinct is not to bat away user feedback with the assumption that they haven't bothered. The issue might seem obvious to you, but there is a surprising disparity between how obvious something seems......
Hello All, Seems the blank paper print issue is still hanging around. My drawing looks fine in print preview and I can scale it readily but printing to printer/pdf/ps generates a blank page. I combed the archives but everything was for 2.0.3 and older. Any idea what happened? It worked a few times and then no more. Note than png export works fine. John PS: Debian jessie
in LibreCAD-user by Omortis — 1 replies in thread
Here is the pdf file Roof_Join.pdf
in Troubleshooting by JDelgado0311 — 8 replies in thread
LibreCAD v2.0.6 OS is Win 7 Pro sp1 Printer HP 1010 Today, I tried printing for the first time. I made sure the "Print to file" check box was not checked. The printer simply fed the page through without attempting to print anything to it. I then tried exporting the drawing to PDF. The file was created but when I opened it, it was blank. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
Thanks to all. I was able to export a pdf.
if line types are used, they are defined in mm. If the pdf paper size is close to mm or smaller, line types may prevent entities from being drawn. Please go to Edit menu and select Current Drawing Preferences .... In the Paper tab set a valid size for Custom paper size or select an other...
in Troubleshooting by dxli — 8 replies in thread
... values for new drawings. I can confirm, that the PDF is empty, with this paper size. With a print scale factor of 1:200000 the print preview is OK, but PDF and printing doesn't work. With a valid paper size of A4 and a print scale factor of 1"=16" the PDF export works well for me. Armin
in Troubleshooting by LordOfBikes — 8 replies in thread
Next 12 »
Show Tips