Show Tips
Sorted by relevance | Sort by date
Found 411 matching posts for radius in LibreCAD Showing posts 25 to 36.
Figured it out. In the middle top of the screen, their is a box to enter "Radius". You enter a into it, then click away. Thank you for helping me with this. -T
in LibreCAD-user by Todd — 2 replies in thread
Hi guys just getting into Librecad and would like to know the easiest way to draw the radius of 105 with an arrow pointing to it in the pic thanks
in CAD by shadow — 6 replies in thread
Hi I am learning the user manual. When I choose Modify/ filet I am asked to select the first entity then the second but I cannot set the radius... Can somebody help me Thanks
in LibreCAD-user by Domi66 — 1 replies in thread
Drawing Circles   (Re: Circle Drawing with radius command.)
OK, let's try again. I have the same version running as you. Initiate the operation with Tools - Circle - Center, Radius. In the Tool Options bar above the drawing area an input box for the radius appears. Set your radius there. I decide for 20. A circle with radius 20 will immediately hang at...
in LibreCAD-user by dellus — 25 replies in thread
hello, I'm creating a simple centre point circle and I'm specifying @10,30 as the radius but when I measure the circle it's diameter is coming out at 20.88 what am I doing wrong here please? thanks Zac
in LibreCAD-user by zac123 — 2 replies in thread
Hi, you need to enter the radius in the field.
in Suggestions & Feedback by sp1der — 5 replies in thread
Drawing Circles   (Re: Circle Drawing with radius command.)
So, I experimented using a circle, radius command with the radius set to 0.125. I entered the center location as 1,1 and it worked fine, 2,2 worked fine, 4,4 worked fine, but -4,4 gave the error as shown. 1,1 2,2 4,4 -4,4 Expression Syntax Error I am starting to wonder if...
in LibreCAD-user by jww153@gmail.com — 25 replies in thread
.... > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------ > If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the > discussion below: > http://forum.librecad.org/Circle-Radius-command-often-auto-sizes-the-radius-to-1-unit-tp5716559p5716560.html > > To unsubscribe from Circle+Radius command often auto-sizes the...
in Troubleshooting by eljayel — 2 replies in thread
Hello! Sorry, I don't speak English. For me doesn't work Circle (Center, Radius). I can't set the circle center. Sometimes works if several times to press a key of a computer mouse. LibreCad 2.0.2 version. Version for Windows. (Russian version language ).
in Suggestions & Feedback by cheval9 — 5 replies in thread
Provided by LC as a basic circle drawing method, it saves two construction circles for you. :) Easiest to me: Draw 2 helper circles the same radius as definitive, center at each intersection point Draw the definitive circle, center at one of the 2 intersections between the 2 helper circles Remove the helper circles
in LibreCAD-user by dxli — 3 replies in thread
one way is to use command line: for example: you have the two points at (30, 0) and (60,0), and you want to draw a circle passing them with a radius of 50 1, set relative zero at (30, 0) 2, Draw->Circle-> Circle, Point 3, when prompted by: "Specify Center", activate command line...
in LibreCAD-user by dxli — 3 replies in thread
I am new to LibreCAD. I have drawn a rectangle and now would like to radius the corners but I don't see the Radius field to set the Radius value? Example, 12.5mm. Also, I don't know how to use the Radius feature. I see the Radius icon and I click it and then move over to my rectangle ... but now what? Thank you...
in LibreCAD-user by rfresh737 — 6 replies in thread
« Prev 12 - Next 12 »
Show Tips