Show Tips
Sort by relevance | Sorted by date
Found 411 matching posts for radius in LibreCAD Showing posts 1 to 12.
The letter "R" should also appear in front of the dimension for a radius dimension. Solved in: x64-2.2.1_alpha-436-g3f518b6d Thanks!
in Suggestions & Feedback by cadtec — 5 replies in thread
... handling, so some technical debts are there. The dimension property editing is even messy. As a small public project, I always try to make clean and maintainable code a priority over quick hackish code, so we don't discourage new developers. Regards, dxli Radius dimensioning: R for...
in LibreCAD-user by dxli — 32 replies in thread
Do you know whether the R prefix language dependent? Radius dimensioning: R for radius is used in almost all European and English speaking countries. The button with the diameter symbol has no effect in alpha-424 Instead of a diameter button, take an editable pull-down menu. This...
in LibreCAD-user by cadtec — 32 replies in thread
Yes, that would be a cool improvement. The letter "R" should also appear in front of the dimension for a radius dimension. Furthermore, the dimension number should also generally follow the mouse before the last mouse click. This means I have to do a lot less rework and position dimension numbers differently. Keep up the good work!
in Suggestions & Feedback by cadtec — 5 replies in thread
I will look into the radius dimension. Do you know whether the R prefix language dependent? Done in the master branch. If needed, we can also make this a user option, with a little GUI work. Hello dxli -> Good work! Square line ends are not normal in the CAD world. There is...
in LibreCAD-user by dxli — 32 replies in thread
... the letter "R" should automatically appear in front of the dimension in the case of radius dimensioning. So far this has not worked, or I have not found it. Kind regards, André
in LibreCAD-user by cadtec — 32 replies in thread
Enabling grid snapping also helps. Enabling snapping radius is good for performance, if you have spatial indexing trees for our snapping candidates. Currently, we have to do a linear search through all candidates (with the exception of Free or Grid). What we should do: 1, introducing...
in LibreCAD-user by dxli — 3 replies in thread
We want to maximize the area of the rectangle implied by choosing the length of three of its sides, with the condition that the three chosenIn a rectangle, slope unblocked you'll add up the two longer sides and the two shorter sides, or double the length and add it to double the width (P = 2l + 2w). Circle: To measure the distance around a circle, or its perimeter, you use the perimeter formula two times pi times the radius (P = 2πr).
in LibreCAD-user by karalinda — 3 replies in thread
I want to use fillet via the command line. Currently: Type "fi" Response - select first entity So I put in a coordinate where I would do a mouse click ... nothing happens - what can be done with the keyboard? Eg. I could draw two lines with: li;10,0;0,0;0,10;k Then with the radius...
in LibreCAD-user by Aerobert — 0 replies in thread
OOPS - I spoke too soon. I made a change to the drawing (added a couple of radius dimensions) and repositioned the entire thing to fit within the first quadrant. I also changed the paper size from A4 to Letter / ASNI A. I then went through the process again to create a PDF and to print it. Same problems were present - can't change orientation, white print preview, white PDF. George_s_property_R5.dxf I don't get it. Dan
in LibreCAD-user by Colonel Dan — 5 replies in thread
I must have been offminded when talking of v 2.0.3. No, it's in 2.1.3. With the command ci, after specifying the center, you are asked to specify the radius, and it works with that, no coordinate necessary.
in Troubleshooting by dellus — 6 replies in thread
I was looking at this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubUrkN4-New&t=187s If you look at about the 10 minute mark, he uses the "circle" on the command line. He's asked for the center which he gives, and then the radius which he gives. I assume this is an older version that he's using...
in Troubleshooting by SmallCar — 6 replies in thread
Next 12 »
Show Tips