classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Ben
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Incorrect rendition.

Ben
Hi, I use Librecad on two different computers. On one I have access to the internet but not on the other one. On the offline one I experience a small problem. My squares come out as rectangles and my circles as ovals. It is on a Pentium 4 machine and it has Windows XP pro. on it. Is there some adjustment I need to do, perhaps to the grid and how do I do it? Thanks, Ben le Roux
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Incorrect rendition.

dellus
I don't think this has anything to do with LibreCAD. Looks more to be an issue with video card/driver/monitor settings, and you may not have noticed it before in non CAD applications. Check in a different graphical app with a circle or square for distortion.
Ben
Reply | Threaded
|

Ben
I had Qcad on before with no such problem.

On Tue, Nov 3, 2020, 15:46 dellus [via LibreCAD] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't think this has anything to do with LibreCAD. Looks more to be an issue with video card/driver/monitor settings, and you may not have noticed it before in non CAD applications. Check in a different graphical app with a circle or square for distortion.

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
https://forum.librecad.org/Incorrect-rendition-tp5719677p5719678.html
To unsubscribe from Incorrect rendition., click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

dellus
I have no explanation then.
For the case something has been screwed up you may reset everything in Options - Application Preferences - Defaults - Clear settings, or reinstall a fresh download, preferably as a portable app (from portableapps.com), as these don't carry over settings from the windows registry.
Ben
Reply | Threaded
|

Ben
Thank you for the clarification. It

On Tue, Nov 3, 2020, 22:45 dellus [via LibreCAD] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have no explanation then.
For the case something has been screwed up you may reset everything in Options - Application Preferences - Defaults - Clear settings, or reinstall, preferably as a portable app (from portableapps.com), as these don't carry over settings from the windows registry.

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
https://forum.librecad.org/Incorrect-rendition-tp5719677p5719680.html
To unsubscribe from Incorrect rendition., click here.
NAML

Perhaps something in the system is disfuctioning. Previous cad use on this conputer dates quite a while back. Thanks.