classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Read 2d ascii plot with connected point doesn't print

mutt
This post was updated on .
Having read in a CSV file with 2d plot and connect lines selected I get the model as I expect. However when I try and print this or export to PDF the printer spools out a blank sheet. Are there any extra steps I need to
perform to make the model print.

This 'feature' is evident on windows scm version 2.0.7, and loading the DXF onto my fedora librecad at version 2.0.5 (which doesn't have read ascii) I get the same printing problem.

Any help appreciated
Matt
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Read 2d ascii plot with connected point doesn't print

dxli
hi Matt,

Can you upload a test case dxf? (try the button "More", in message composing page).

dxli

mutt wrote
Having read in a CSV file with 2d plot and connect lines selected I get the model as I expect. However when I try and print this or export to PDF the printer spools out a blank sheet. Are there any extra steps I need to
perform to make the model print.

This 'feature' is evident on windows scm version 2.0.7, and loading the DXF onto my fedora librecad at version 2.0.5 (which doesn't have read ascii) I get the same printing problem.

Any help appreciated
Matt
Reply | Threaded
|

mutt
Ok, I've solved this myself. The default paper was Custom, and I've changed it to A4. This has solved the problem.
let me know if you still want the dxf uploaded.
Thanks
Matt
Reply | Threaded
|

dxli
we fixed some printing paper size issues after 2.0.7. If you can test the latest nightly builds, it helps to confirm that this issue is resolved.

mutt wrote
Ok, I've solved this myself. The default paper was Custom, and I've changed it to A4. This has solved the problem.
let me know if you still want the dxf uploaded.
Thanks
Matt