Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Weird bunched-up icons

mray
I'm getting some weird situation in which the Layer List icons and the Line Length, Angle, and Snap Points are all bunched up on top of each other.  Has anyone else seen this?

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software, but the problem remains.

I'm running Windows 10, LibreCad 2.2.02.  Any ideas?  Thank you!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Weird bunched-up icons

perepujal
In the screenshot there is also text that don't fit in their boxes, maybe an issue with too big fonts in Windows?
Also, I've seen some app having problems if Windows(screen) zoom was not 100x100, maybe worth to check...

HTH
Pere
Reply | Threaded
|

mray
Pere, thank you for your prompt response.  I tried playing with the display percentage, and that changed the size of the icons, but did not affect the difference in size and spacing of the particular aspects that are distorted.

I'm including two more screenshots to show that it is just these two areas (Layer List and Line Parameters) that are smaller.  On the second image, you can see where I've moved the Line Parameters group to another icon row, and it makes the new icon row skinnier than the normal rows above.  Strange.

Reply | Threaded
|

dellus
From the screenshots it seems you use a very high resolution monitor. Maybe LibreCAD has a problem with this.
Reply | Threaded
|

mray
The problem came up recently.  I did change the tv that the computer is viewed on, but I don't remember if the problem came at the same time.

The computer is in a classroom, and we haven't been doing 2D Cad lately.  We've been in the 3D module with FreeCad, so I don't exactly remember if this issue occurred concomitant with the change in monitors.  It may have.

The former tv was an LG65LX341C-UF.
The current tv is an LG65UV340C-UB.

Does that suggest any association with this issue?  Thank you.