Show Tips
Sort by relevance | Sorted by date
Found 111 matching posts for electric in LibreCAD Showing posts 25 to 36.
Hello all I am looking for a replacement for Autocad to do 2d electrical drawings. Hopefully I can import my existing drawings and convert them over LibreCad. Right now I am using Visio Pro to do the 2d Cad drawings. Trying to figure out is there any pre-made electrical symbols for this software? If not a little guidance on how to create them would be welcomed. Thanks Ron
in New user - Introduce yourself by RonC1952 — 1 replies in thread
... layers (my drawing currently has 40). Geoff PPS I have suffixed my Electrical layers "ViewA" and my Plumbing layers "ViewB" then my building outlines (Walls, Insulation, plasterboard) are given "ViewA ViewB ViewX etc." I can then select "* View" (to see the entire subset) or "ViewA", "ViewB...
in LibreCAD needs help by GeoffatMM — 23 replies in thread
Does LibreCad support adding different text to various instances of the same block? Architects often need to associate numbers with doors sequentially so they can be incorporated in a door schedule. I'd also like to number electrical circuits on an outlet drawing. With 60 or so outlets and 15 or 20 doors on the same floor plan, creating separate blocks doesn't make sense.
in LibreCAD-user by Seldom — 4 replies in thread
Hi, I did add .TXT and download file symbols, but I cannot find the way to delete .TXT It seems to bee whit out .TXT but it is still taxt file and I cannot find it in LibreCAD. Can You Help me??
in CAD templates, blocks etc.... by aulis tuominen — 12 replies in thread
Thank you.... Great work.
in CAD templates, blocks etc.... by Hasan_cal — 12 replies in thread
Hi, I'm an old user, since the QCAD era, but I have not worked a lot with it. Now I've got interested again, as I'm doing some work with it: I'm an electrical engineer. Sorry for my English, I'm brazilian, and I'm not used to write much on that foreign language.
in New user - Introduce yourself by Felipe Castro — 0 replies in thread
Does LibreCAD support drawing lines in different colors? Seems basic, but I couldn't find a command for this. Searching this forum returned nothing as well. If not, would it be difficult to patch it in? My application requires drawing different building systems (hvac, electrical distribution, electrical devices, etc.) in distinguishing colors and on separate layers. Thanks.
in LibreCAD-user by chollapete — 1 replies in thread
I am liking librecad after using it for 2 week. Making an electrical drawing is easy but then I save them, close program, open program and open drawing and I am presented with a blank screen. So I figured out to import drawing as a block. It imports fine with all the colors I used, but if I...
in LibreCAD-user by earthvomit — 4 replies in thread
Hello! I'm a Linux user looking for a good solution for viewing and printing DWG files from Linux. I have some AutoCAD and AutoCAD Electrical experience in my past, but I find myself in a position where I am primarily reviewing drawings and printing them. I can do this with a VM, but grow weary...
in New user - Introduce yourself by BAJ716 — 1 replies in thread
Hi, glad that you found the right place for your question. With pleasure I asked Google for you: https://www.google.com/search?q=librecad+electrical+library The first hit already contains two electric libraries. When they are not sufficient for your need, you may find more here: https...
in LibreCAD-user by LordOfBikes — 8 replies in thread
Im a new user of LibreCAD. I'm a retired engineer and have used Draftsight for a while until they turned off the free version. I use 2D to document small home projects such as an electrical schematic or an occasional mechanical drawing for a part needed for repair of a farm implement. I'm finding...
in New user - Introduce yourself by KD4LOK — 0 replies in thread
Hello, I'm absolutely ignorant of CAD. My goal is to learn Librecad enough to draw our boats electrical system. This is in a live aboard sailboat with multiple charging inputs, monitoring devices and loads. Thanks, Doug
in New user - Introduce yourself by dsiddens — 1 replies in thread
« Prev 12 - Next 12 »
Show Tips