Show Tips
Sorted by relevance | Sort by date
Found 41 matching posts for faint in LibreCAD Showing posts 13 to 24.
What means you can hardly see the print? Lines too faint and thin? Check the line widths used. Maybe 0.00 mm or Default (the same)? Use a proper line width like 0.25 mm. If you have used ByLayer then set in the layer properties. How line width 0.00 is displayed in a pdf is determined in the pdf viewer and can be handled differently. Wrong scale when printing to pdf: print from Print Preview in any case.
in Troubleshooting by dellus — 5 replies in thread
I think inches fit better.Then the letter paper size fits the paper frame in Layer Paper_Space with scale set at 1.1 in Print Preview. Also with mm you get very faint lines in Print Preview, with inches it looks right. There is no real paper space in LibreCAD as in AutoCAD. Layer 0 is empty in this drawing. You can't clip a bitmap within LibreCAD.
in LibreCAD-user by dellus — 5 replies in thread
If you just print out of the print or export to pdf command the contents of the drawing might have not been properly placed on the sheet, but out of the area. Always print or export out of the Print Preview mode. Is it properly shown in Print Preview? Other possible reason: Linewidth 0 (default) prints out on some printers or is shown in some pdf-viewers as indeed 0, invisible or only very faintly visible.
in LibreCAD-user by dellus — 3 replies in thread
This probably has nothing to do with the new version but with different settings when adding the additional dimensions. If the text is too faint the dimension is probably drawn with general line width 0.00mm. The line width of the lines and arrows can be set differently in Options - Current Drawing Preferences - Dimensions. So check this. You also can provide a sample file here, you can delete everything except one of the old dimensions and a new one.
Hi Jim, On line changing line attributes: http://wiki.librecad.org/index.php/LibreCAD_users_Manual#Changing_Line_Properties My printer will print out LibreCad drawings, but the lines are very faint and barely readable. Where do I find the settings to adjust the line thickness or...
in Troubleshooting by dxli — 16 replies in thread
... always shown 1:1. So if you are working on a map that may stretch over several kilometers a line of 0.5 mm thickness will appear very faint. You have to switch to Print Preview and set the intended scale to check how it will look like.
... "Enhance thin lines". If not ticked 0.00 mm width lines were very faint to unvisible. So check if your viewer has a similar setting. Or try a different one. Or test the pdf on a different pc, different OS.
..., some drop them completely or show as a very, very faint line only. Set linewidth in the Layer List via the Modify Layer Attributes button to 0.25mm or similar. Does this help?
in Troubleshooting by dellus — 1 replies in thread
Incomplete Drawing Printout {Solved]   (Re: Incomplete Drawing Printout)
This is probably related with your other issue . Standard line width is currently 0 in LibreCAD. This is to keep line thickness independent from zoom level. Depending on operating system and printer driver it happens, that line width 0 is printed very faint or not at all. So try to change line...
in LibreCAD-user by LordOfBikes — 3 replies in thread
Incomplete Drawing Printout {Solved]   (Re: Incomplete Drawing Printout)
Depending on your printer, or printer software/driver, entities with linewidth 0.00mm, or Default, which is the same, may be printed very faint or not at all. The same applies when printing/exporting to pdf, depending on the pdf-viewer app. Some such apps allow a choice how to handle hair lines...
I have read all of the previous posts regarding the common issue of faint lines with both printing and PDF exports. So far I have attempted: + Using Options - Current Drawing Preferences. No impact. + Layer Attributes - Editing layer attributes, testing line thickness .25, .50, 1.00 & 2.00...
in Troubleshooting by Brian Libre — 2 replies in thread
Welcome Icerol! Text and lines are exported well on my system, with the provided DXF file. It is known, that some printer or PDF driver make the lines very faint or even don't print them. The recommend solution is to change the line width for the layers to print. Line width 0, which is the...
in LibreCAD-user by LordOfBikes — 1 replies in thread
« Prev 12 - Next 12 »
Show Tips