Show Tips
Sorted by relevance | Sort by date
Found 41 matching posts for faint in LibreCAD Showing posts 25 to 36.
I have managed to get the aligned dimension line that I needed. However, I'm confused by the interaction of the dimension lines and the Snap functions. Until now, I had not been able to see the boxes surrounding the choices of the Snap menu. They are very faint on my monitor. Once I noticed them, I...
in LibreCAD-user by JimOfCR — 3 replies in thread
.... Also, when I export the file in a .jpg format, it is still thin. My purpose in this instance is to arrive at a .jpg file that can be posted on another forum to be read by others with a line thickness large enough to be easily read. So far, I have not been able to achieve this. I have been able to export a file and post it, but the result is very faint. Please advise further.
in LibreCAD-user by Jim Thompson — 8 replies in thread
.... There should be a text based main menu. Oh, there is one to be seen at the top, but it's not within the LibreCAD window. Queer. I faintly remember there has been a version with the main menu missing or not properly displayed. Regarding nothing to be seen: a doubleclick on the middle mousebutton / wheel should zoom into the extents of your drawing, show everything.
in LibreCAD-user by dellus — 3 replies in thread
I don't know how to find out what the invalid objects are. I faintly remember having seen that with the lines to the origin sometimes before, but can't remember the abouts. You could look on which layer the are, maybe this helps to find out the reason. LibreCAD doesn't have the advanced layout...
in Troubleshooting by dellus — 31 replies in thread
Thanks for your reply I am currently using a line width of 0.25mm so that should not be the issue. When printing I only get very faint reproduction including text which is currently set at 2.5. When printing from print preview I can see immediately that the drawing is going to print too big as...
in Troubleshooting by Eddie — 5 replies in thread
I agree this is a good suggestion. Currently default line width is 0.00 mm. This often leads to dispaired newbies wondering why there is no or very faint print out. I have opened an issue at github and suggested to change it to 0.25 mm and also mentioned that in more advanced CAD apps it is...
in Suggestions & Feedback by dellus — 2 replies in thread
Sheets blank: often the reason is linewidth "By Layer" is set, where default is 0.00mm. Depending on printer often not printed at all, or very very faint. But as you say - Preview blank: preview shows linewidth 0.00mm, so it must be something different. Maybe out of the sheet, or very small. Try...
in LibreCAD-user by dellus — 1 replies in thread
... distance between the grid points depends on the zoomfactor. The "Grid Status" in your screen shows the distance between grid points / grid lines. So a grid status of "1/10" means that the horizontal or vertical distance between two grid points is 1 unit. The distance between grid lines (the faint dotted lines) is 10 units. Hope this helps, Ruud
in LibreCAD-user by humulus — 3 replies in thread
Tested now, works. Wondered how existing drawings with fixed extension lines made in the old version would open. I had a faint hope the values would somehow be automatically adapted to the new system, but nope. So old drawings will have to be adapted manually, no biggie, but users will have to know...
in LibreCAD-dev by dellus — 12 replies in thread
... didn't show in the applied hatch. What a pity, this would have been a way to make pixel patterns. If you don't know how to spend your time and like making tables, for libraries like "arch blocks" an oversight as pdf, maybe even with an underlying faint light coloured square hatch for size indication, would be handy.
in LibreCAD-user by dellus — 10 replies in thread
... line broadening. BTW export to png defaults are totally unusable as well. I don't understand why the default line widths are such that they print extremely faintly. They are fine on a screen, but I don't have a computer in my workshop, nor would I wish to expose my computers to all the...
in LibreCAD-user by Argo123 — 6 replies in thread
Now I had a look at it and I have no explanation. It's also strange the V220 export.pdf is much larger than the others. If you look right at it you can see that those missing lines are there, but very, very faint. I opened the pdf's in Inkscape to see if this reveals something. I suspected some...
in Troubleshooting by dellus — 10 replies in thread
« Prev 12 - Next 12 »
Show Tips