Show Tips
Sorted by relevance | Sort by date
Found 307 matching posts for offset in LibreCAD Showing posts 13 to 24.
It works from the icon. Select the line(s) first, then click the Offset icon, or if you click the icon first, then finish your selection with Enter, then the field for the distance will appear in the Tool Options bar. If you use o(offset) in the command line, it's like using Line - Offset from the icons. Funny,isn't it?
in Troubleshooting by dellus — 5 replies in thread
First go to Widgets Toolbars and make sure Tool Options is activated, eventually activate/deactivate it some times to identify were on the screen it is located. Once you know where to look for the distance box, go for offset: 2 ways to use offset: a) select first the entities to be offsetted...
in LibreCAD-user by perepujal — 12 replies in thread
First go to Widgets Toolbars and make sure Tool Options is activated, eventually activate/deactivate it some times to identify were on the screen it is located. Once you know where to look for the distance box, go for offset: 2 ways to use offset: a) select first the entities to be offsetted...
in LibreCAD-user by perepujal — 1 replies in thread
Hi, offset function is an experimental feature, work is in progress. The result you see is, when you draw a rectangle, you have four separate lines. The offset function adds a line to each entity. When you join the four lines into a polyline, the result is nearly okay. Three of the four...
in LibreCAD-dev by LordOfBikes — 1 replies in thread
When I click on the Offset button, the distance box linked with the command does not appear. I cannot change the distance setting.
in LibreCAD-user by TJaway99 — 3 replies in thread
Hi, I can't figure out the offset command. I am trying to move the selected rectangle to a set distance from the nearby lines but I can't figure out how to do it. Offset seems to produce more lines from the selected ones. Is there a way to move to a relative position like this? Thanks!
in LibreCAD-user by glenrs — 3 replies in thread
If you need to offset a spline by xx units you cannot use the Offset function but you can use the Parallel function shown in Line dock menu. Just specify the distance in the Tool option bar.
in Tips ' n ' Tricks by fa201 — 0 replies in thread
Many thanks dellus for pointing this out. In this case it's an issue with command aliases. The Line tool is called Parallel (offset) and the command line alias is pa. So the action for the o command is wrong and should be Modify - Offset possibly?
in Troubleshooting by LordOfBikes — 5 replies in thread
Is there feature in LibreCAD to make offset like this? Or should I make a feature request? [img]http://www.upl.co/uploads/librecadoffset.png[/img] With current offset feature i must lenghten and trim entities after offset. What I need is feature I select multiple entities, apply offset for...
in LibreCAD-user by tonny — 9 replies in thread
To create offset simmilar of attached image use Draw->Polyline->Create Equidistant Polyline But if entities are lines, first use Draw->Polyline->Create Polyline from Existing Segments to convert lines to polylines
in LibreCAD-user by Rallaz — 9 replies in thread
All due respect the last used offset difference does not post "correctly". Using 2.2and it's actually posting a distance used 3-4 times previously and that's every time I check it.
in LibreCAD-user by Bryon — 12 replies in thread
please help me now This is not the correct way to ask for help, specially not after you waited only 30 minutes before asking help now. Please don't forget LibreCAD was build and mainted by people in their spare time, for free. Don't demand help like that... That said, you can use the offset command create lines with a distance in between. And specify the distance of the offset:
in LibreCAD-user by R. van Twisk — 5 replies in thread
« Prev 12 - Next 12 »
Show Tips